You could win a $1,000 Imaging Spectrum gift certificate!
In honor of “National Photography Month”, we are having a photo contest. Spring is the theme and the subject matter is up to you as long as it relates to the season; blossoms, portraits, rain, ladybugs, prom, seasonal sports, etc. Enter your favorite original photograph that you own the rights to. Photographs and photo booth images are both welcome.
During the month of May there will be a weekly qualifying round where the top four chosen photos will advance to compete for the Grand Prize of a $1,000 Imaging Spectrum gift certificate. Photos will be judged by four members of the Imaging Spectrum staff to include, Bill Vahrenkamp, Steve Behen, Christina Jones and Joanna Quentin. Entries will be judged on originality and artistic/visual impact.
Each of these weeks is considered a qualifying round:
May 6-11 – winners announced May 14
May 12-18 – winners announced May 21
May 19-25 – winners announced May 30
May 26-31 – winners announced June 4
The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on June 11, 2018
Be sure to like our Facebook page, and come back here to get a look at some of the entries and to see all the winners!
Show us your BEST!
How to Enter
To enter this contest, you must send your original photograph, that you own the rights to, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in high quality JPEG format, at least 1,200 pixels on each side that does not exceed 7 MB. Include your name, email and a phone number where you can be reached. Your contact information will not be published or shared. A model release may be required.*
Entries that do not meet all requirements may be discarded.
Contest is limited to people living in in the contiguous United States. Only one entry per week is allowed. If you are one of the qualifying round winners, you cannot enter again. If you do not win a weekly round, you may enter a different photo the following week. Entering gives the right for Imaging Spectrum to post images of your work to its websites and social media. Imaging Spectrum will only post the image of the photo, photographer retains all rights to the photo. Employees of Imaging Spectrum, Darkroom Software, and their family members are not eligible to enter.
*If your image wins a weekly round and contains people in the photo, you must have a model release for them. Upon winning we will ask for a model release and if it is not received within two days, the entry will be disqualified. Releases can be included with your entry or emailed in advance to email@example.com.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Imaging Spectrum’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Imaging Spectrum will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
- Imaging Spectrum is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Imaging Spectrum‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Imaging Spectrum shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Imaging Spectrum also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.