Now In Stock – the Sinfonia (Shinko) CS2 Compact Photo Printer
Sinfonia, also known as Shinko, has been building reliable, durable photo printers for years for the likes of Kodak and other kiosk manufacturers. Shinko also markets their printers as stand-alone solutions for on-site event photography, photobooth and studio applications. With the new CS2 printer, Sinfonia has broken new ground with a compact design and utra-fast print engine. Check out the features and benefits below:
The Sinfonia CS2 as seen at WPPI
Features / Benefits of the Sinfonia CS2 Compact Photo Printer
- Light weight compact design – great for Photobooths and on-site event photography
- High-speed – 4×6 in 11 seconds
- Intermediary cut – produce 2 – 2×6 strips for photobooth applications
- Roll fed paper – jam-free and easy maintenance
- Dimensions – 10.7” (w) x 6.6” (h) x 13.3” (d)
- Weight – 22 lbs.
The Sinfonia CS2 ships with a free fully functional 30 day trial of Darkroom Software – the best workflow software for your photography business. Learn how Darkroom Software can improve your workflow and generate more revenue with your photography.