Compare the Brava 21 Photo & Sticker Printer

Brava 21 Photo & Photo Sticker Printer

The Brava 21 Photo Printer (Oh yeah, and it prints photo-quality stickers too!)

UPDATE July 10, 2014: NEW LOW PRICE $645!
Good through July 31, 2014

Have you seen or heard about the Brava 21 Photo Sticker Printer? We introduced this printer in March at WPPI and it has quickly become one of our best selling printers. The interesting thing about the Brava 21 that many people miss is that first and foremost this is a photo printer; with the added bonus that you can easily switch the media and print photo quality sticker backed prints. The Brava 21 is built on the same thermal dye-sublimation technology as other leading photo printers on the market today. So if you’re in the market for a photo printer, whether it’s for on-site event printing, studio work, signage and POS, or photo booth, why not add the capability of printing photos or photo stickers?

Compare the Brava 21 to other leading quick photo printers on the market…

Dare to Compare the Brava 21 Photo and Photo Sticker Printer

Read more about the Brava 21 from Imaging Spectrum…

Ready to buy? Click here

Questions? Our experts are here to help – give us a call at 800-342-9294 or send us an email today.

Marketing guy at Imaging Spectrum

1. Jarrod Esposito

January 31, 2016 - 9:05 pm

I have a Brava 21 and the error light came on on the front of the printer. My Darkroom Photo booth software will now not recognize the printer.

What can be the problem? What is the fix?

Many Thanks,

Jarrod

2. Solomon Peachy

January 30, 2016 - 4:36 pm

Just wanted to let interested folks know that I’ve completed work on a fully functional open-source Linux driver for the S6145 and Brava21 printers.

It is part of the Gutenprint suite of drivers, which also means that this driver will eventually be available for OSX as well, something of great interest to many folks here.

(FYI, I have also developed drivers for the S2145, S1245, and S6245 models, though the latter two are in need of testing.)

3. Stephen Edwards

January 22, 2016 - 4:59 am

I have tried installing the CHC-S6145 MAC driver but the Brava21 can not find it. Has anyone else had any luck with this driver for mac users and the Brava21. Thanks.

4. Bill Williams

January 6, 2016 - 5:39 pm

Hello-
    Will you please answer the question I posted on September 20th? Here’s the question for your reference:
    =================================================

“Warning: If you print 4×6 or 6.8 size after printing 5×7 size, it many cause uneven density and out of color registration. After using 5×7 size, do not print 4×6 or 6.8 size”

This is rather disburbing, as it seems you can’t go back and forth with paper sizes. If you go to 5×7 once, instead of having three size options, you are now stuck with only having a one size (5×7) printer. Is this true?

December 9, 2015 - 10:04 am

Yes, we have customers that do outdoor events with generators. Be sure and use a high quality UPS as well.

6. Maricris

December 1, 2015 - 4:03 pm

Can I power this by a power converter maybe? I’m needing it to be portable to an outdoor event that might not have a outlet.

7. IT Guy

November 18, 2015 - 11:41 pm

Brava 21 for MAC is really easy. Simply install the CHC-S6145 MAC driver. It works, have done it already.

8. Will

November 10, 2015 - 5:34 pm

Considering this Brava 21, but reading these comments makes me worry. I’m new to the photo booth world and wanna use it with a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10…will there be a problem as I’ve read some issues with Windows 8

thanks!

October 26, 2015 - 9:35 am

Yes, the Brava 21 will work with Windows 10.

10. Josh p

October 24, 2015 - 2:04 pm

Will this printer work with Windows 10?

11. Cristian M

October 22, 2015 - 3:46 am

Any update on getting a proper driver for windows 10 ?

12. Bill Williams

September 20, 2015 - 8:52 am

Thanks Eric –

One more question popped up. I bought some 5×7 media and when installing it, I found this on page 7 of the manual:

« Older Comments