Setting up your Photo Booth Software is a Breeze

Screen shot of Breeze photo booth softwareTrying to set up your Breeze software to drive your photo booth? Here are a couple of links I think you will find very helpful:

The first link will take you to a guide which shows how to setup your printer, define a double strip of four images and add a logo using a background .jpg image.

This second link goes into more detail on how to use Breeze software in photo booth mode. This is a great place to start if you are new to Breeze software.

Don’t already own Breeze software? We now are offering Breeze software bundled with the following photo booth printers:

DNP DS40
HiTi P510L (features 2×6 strip cut)
HiTi P510S (features 2×6 strip cut)
Mitsubishi CP-D70DW
Sony UPDR150
Shinko S2145 (feature 2×6 strip cut)

You can find more information about these and other photo printers by visiting our printer comparison chart.

If you have any questions about Breeze software or photo printing in general don’t hesitate to contact us at 800-342-9294.

Bill Vahrenkamp, Cr.Photog., leads technical operations at Imaging Spectrum.

1. Mark (JS picture Booth )

April 24, 2016 - 5:07 pm

Im using the breeze system for my photo booth business and was using canon selphy. I recently switch to DNP RX1 and been having problem with the quality of the pictures when its printed. The camera and screen photos are bright and clear but when printed the people are dark and sometimes super tan. Does any one know what i can do to match the monitor screen to the printed product?

Thank you in advance for your help.

2. kenra

April 18, 2014 - 11:35 am

hi, I purchased a printer about 1 month ago. A Dnp Rx1. Do I need to ourchase Breeze software for that.? im not sure im new to this. I thought it came with printer.

September 4, 2013 - 10:25 am

Mary, chances are that it is not the printer. Dye-sub printers are very consistent. Most likely it is a setting in your camera or software. Start there and work your way to the printer and let us know.

4. Mary Nemec

August 31, 2013 - 1:25 pm

Hello, I purchased a photo booth and it came with breeze software and a hiti printer, model FS10L. Seeing as I am new at this businesss I have had a lot to learn and the young man I purched form has been very helpful. But I have a problem he does not seem to have the answer for. My pictures have started printing out dark, like the lighting is low, but it is the same lighting and equipment that I started with. Sometimes all of the pictures are dark and somtimes one or two of the four are darker than the others. I just do not know what to do.I did clean the printer with the sticky tape that was provided and I only started in May. I am still on my first two rolls of paper and ink that came with the printer. Can you please help me?

February 11, 2012 - 1:02 pm

Evelyn,
    We only sell Breeze in a bundle with a printer. After purchase we have a pdf with basic setup instructions and access to our tech support. Here is the link to the bundles: http://www.imagingspectrum.com/photobooth-bundles/
    Bill

6. evelyn

February 11, 2012 - 2:34 am

how to purchased breeze software and how much? and how to set up